A suburb of Nashville, Old Hickory, Tennessee, has easy access to all the city has to offer. Life Care Center of Old Hickory Village is close to Interstates 40, 65 and 24, as well as local shopping. For a day trip, we suggest:
- The Nashville Convention and Visitors Corporation lists area attractions, events, hotels and restaurants.
- Now Playing Nashville provides a guide to all the events, performances, exhibitions and sports games in Nashville year round.
- The Nashville Zoo features more than 6,000 animals of 339 species, including Caribbean flamingos, Bengal tigers, meerkats, red pandas and gila monsters.
- The Country Music Hall of Fame® and Museum tells the history of country music over the last two centuries through videos, music clips, exhibits and live performances.
- Serving as the home of former President Andrew Jackson, The Hermitage allows guests to tour Jackson’s mansion, grounds, gardens and museum.